OSW-C Emeritus (OSW-CE) Retired Status
The designation of OSW-CE (OSW-C Emeritus) is a designation of distinction bestowed upon a retired OSW-C member who has consistently over time contributed to the Mission of BOSWC and met the criteria of OSW-C.
Emeritus status is one of distinction and is not to be given automatically. It must be conferred by the BOSWC. To be eligible for OSW-CE status, the following requirements must be met:
- The applicant must be retired and provide documentation of retirement date.
- The individual must request OSW-CE designation from the BOSWC within 6 months of retirement and/or at the end of certification.
- The applicant must have possessed at least ten (10) years of continuous OSW-C certification within the last 15 years prior to retirement. This will be confirmed by the BOSWC Coordinator.
- The onetime fee is half of the certification fee.
- The Certification granted will be “OSW-CE” to distinguish it from those with current active oncology employment who have “OSW-C”.
Print Documents and Mail